Sunday, January 30, 2011

All Good Things Cakes, Bundts, and Loafs

Because all I want right now is cake.
Because I am too lazy to go make a cake in my kitchen and then clean up the mess.
Because all I want is for YOU to make ME a cake so I can eat it with you.
Any of the following cakes will suffice:


Rainbow Cake. Layers of colorful almond cake, raspberry jam, and a chocolate sprinkle top. Takes me back to childhood.


Polenta Cake with Olive Oil and Rosemary. This cake screams Italian.


Pear and Cranberry Holiday Spice Cake. Moist. Studded with pears. Full of spicy sweetness.


Carrot Cake. What's the secret to the best carrot cake ever? Fresh ginger.


Meyer Lemon Yogurt Cake. Pretty pretty princess.


Peanut Butter Banana Bread. With melty choco chips? I'm so there.


Buttermilk Pound Loaf. She's a lady, wowowow, she's a lady...


Buttermilk Avocado Pound Loaf
. The mean green fighting machine.


Red Velvet Cupcake Cones. Cupcakes DEFINITELY count as cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment